July 10, 2005

Better Than Coming Back as a Dung Beetle

This is the reincarnation of a blog that I kept for the last year and a half. Despite it being crap-tacular in its past life, I'm hoping that it may be reborn as something even marginally better and sneak past Karma while its off having a smoke-break.

The old one served its purpose for its time, mainly as a convenient bulletin-board to post my daily nose-pickings for friends and family in the months just before and then after moving to faaaar away Boston. I learned a lot, I hope, from reading my own entries as they spanned back to the start. One glaring trend: the better posts were usually the shortest. Turns out that my tendancy towards verbosity quickly passes out of "stylistic and cute" and headlong into "whiny and banal". Who knew? I mean, besides anyone who ever read it?

So, on this outing expect more word ecomony. Expect a bit more randomness. Do not expect that anything I say, feel, think, do, eat, mock, or make-out with to make one lick of sense. Thank you, come again.

No comments: