Already posted this on Facebook, but those of you not linked to me there: feast your eyes on one very crazy Puggle! I picked up this ball at the grocery store for $3 on a whim the other day, thinking it would be a fun diversion for Flutie. He isn't allowed to have smaller balls ("That's what she said!") in the house because he rolls them under the furniture then digs, digs, digs into it like a maniac. Ruining expensive leather chairs that we've owned less than a month in tthe process. So when I saw this this bigger ball I thought it might be a playful solution. I thought correctly but also had no idea just what kind of ecstasy the dog was in store for ...
Flutie Has A Ball! from Christina on Vimeo.
This went on for almost a full hour. Then he drank a full bowl of water and passed out the couch. I put the ball away in the closet and am going to wait until he's forgotten about it to bring it back out again - so it'll be like new. I'm tricksy like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is insane. Truly. I love him. :)
Post a Comment