June 26, 2008

My Life in Pictures

There's not much going on with me this week. The upcoming weekend is similarly bare. One of Dan’s cousins from Sacramento is staying at our house, last night and tonight, which is fun. She’s in town to interview for a job as a school’s ladies crew coach – seriously impressive. Rowing is not for the faint-of-heart or low-of-arm-strength (like me). Other than that, its been an uninterrupted cycle of work, home, husband and dog these days. It’s a good cycle, no complaints, just doesn’t make for scintillating blog fodder :)

So in lieu of a "real" post, here’s another fun tag I’ve seen a few other people do; it’s a cute, creative way to learn a few new things about someone by using Google Image search or a photo from your own collection to answer the question.

Age at my next birthday:

Place I want to visit:

My favorite thing(s):
tangible
intangible
My favorite place:

My favorite food:
My favorite color:
City I live in:

Pet's name:

Nickname I have:
"Bean"

Major in college:

My first job:

My goal for next year:
develop my career as an attorney
(not the sleazy kind, but I do love "lawyer jokes")

No comments: