After a brief delay, here is the pictoral narrative from Saturday night.
Flutie sniffing his prey. The fight was kind of rigged since the
lobsters had their claws in rubber-bands.
Cutest of all babies, Nolan. The main event.
Dan shows off the slimy crustaceans.
I am clearly not into it.
Off to the races! Nolan, Flutie and the lobsters at the starting line.
Dear Nolan, My thoughts exactly. Love, Christina
Crab cakes! With sides of mango chutney and roumelade.
The makings of some fabulous mojitos:
muddled mint leaves, lime wedges, 2 parts rum, 1 part simple syrup, 2 parts club soda over ice (a sugared glass-rim adds extra flair)
The full dinner spread
Lobsters into the pot. Meeting their intended fate.
Lobsters on the grill (next to my dainty steak tips).
Boiled lobster, ready to slather in butter.
Grilled lobster, this was a first and a big hit.
Two super cute men.
Nolan and Flutie get re-acquainted.
Me and the baby dog.
Dan and his baby (no real babies for us yet!)
That's all folks!

1 comment:
I AM SO IMPRESSED!
I want to come to a party at the Ward house. And I really, really want your crab cakes and mojitos.
Nolan is adorable. :)
Post a Comment