In an effort to stay focused on the blessings of the present (see yesterday's blog), I am going to start (trying) to post short, frequent thoughts or photos of things I'm grateful for right now - in addition to my more common-place long, meandering narratives. Because I know you'd really miss those. Ha.
Today's edition: Hurray for spring! Supposedly, spring began last month but that was an utter lie, a blatant untruth, here in New England. It didn't start climbing above freezing until last week. As far as I'm concerned, spring began today. This morning I woke up to a newscast that promised a high in the 60's. It felt like Christmas morning - only much, much warmer. There are few things I like more than sauntering the mile walk to work in a flouncy skirt after six months ensconced in my floor-to-eyeball down coat.
Wearing a skirt. Wearing a skirt without wool tights underneath. Sunshine. Walking to work with my husband. A puppy that slept until 7am. Day light until 7pm. Only one more day until I go to see Annie in Nasvhille. Just a few things I am very grateful for on this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thank you for the encouragement, christina! i would love to get my hands on little flutie if i could. and of course gabe wants to meet his internet friend.
have a blast in nashville - maybe it will be more consistently warm than boston. and also, i hope you are not flying american airlines.
Post a Comment