Can't believe I haven't posted since my birthday! Once I fall off the blogging wagon, its hard to get back on and I will only procrastinate further. The best way to jump start my efforts is to just post something, anything, to get myself back in the groove. So here's an uncreative "meme" post that I took from Krista's blog. Hopefully putting this up will motivate me to write something more interesting and substantive next time, but no promises or anything. [Editor's note: Krista and I were a grade apart at our small, Christian school all throughout elementary and junior high in California. I have really enjoyed keeping up with her family via her blog and have been inspired and touched by her sweet and genuine posts. Plus, her daughter is the cutest thing in the whole wide world].
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just turned 16, and was a sophomore at REVHS, kind of a dork and had a huge crush on my soon-to-be first boyfriend, Trey Ashworth. Awww, those were cute, innocent days of my life.
2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?
Go to Target (a list of its own)
Schedule Flutie for obedience classes
Write some Thank You notes
Hang new mirror in the guest room
Laundry (as usual)
Plan house-warming cocktail party
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
Cheese and crackers
Chips and salsa
Swedish Fish
Popcorn
Yoplait “very cherry” nonfat yogurt
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Pay off all our law school debt
Pay off our mortgage and buy a ski condo in Vermont
Travel around Europe and/or Asia
Start a college fund for my niece (and a nest egg for my future child/ren)
5. Name some places where you've lived.
Boston, Massachusetts
Redlands, California
Montrose, Colorado
Augusta, Georgia
Charlottesville, Virgina
6. Name some bad habit you have.
Not putting away my clean laundry; I'll let a pile of clean, folded clothes sit on my dresser for a week sometimes. Makes Dan batty.
7. Name some jobs you've had.
Assistant to a real estate agent at Century 21
Quiznos; supervisor and sandwich-maker extraordinaire
Full and part-time nanny (for several families)
Corporate attorney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GAH! Your blog remodel is rubbing it in my face that mine is boooorrrring, and I have been due for a re-vamp for some time now. Thanks for putting me to shame with your layout genius.
Now. The mirror? FABULOUS! I can't wait to see it in person!
Secondly. Your company mugshot? You make a lawyer portrait look just about as beautiful as it could possibly be.
And finally. BIGGEST HUG!
Post a Comment