March 6, 2008

Baby Loves Disco

This was a topic of much discussion at today’s associate luncheon. And now I totally want to have a baby just so that I can take it to the disco. Do you think they let puggles in the disco? A recurring theme on this blog seems to be “Reasons Christina Wants to Have a Baby That Are Anything But Good”. So far the list includes: to take it the disco and because I have nothing else to do. Although that last one clearly isn't applicable anymore, thanks to the puggle.

The H and I have a running joke, that isn’t completely a joke, that when we have a baby we’re going to dress it up in a tiny tuxedo. Every single day. And also dress it in inappropriate one-sies like this one and this one. And also, totally use the baby to score chicks.

The best part of the Baby Loves Disco website is the link on the homepage to this YouTube video:



How have I never seen this before?! This kid clearly has the coolest parents ever. “Hey Jude” is the H’s favorite Beatles song. I now have another (bad) reason to procreate: inspired Beatles covers.

1 comment:

hootenannie said...

Whoa. Baby Loves Disco. It's amazing to me what sorts of things sweep the nation, creating some sort of craze - ESPECIALLY when they involve kids. Tickle-Me-Elmo? Hannah Montana? Baby Loves Disco?

I want a baby. But just so I can snuggle it whenever I want. I don't want it to grow up and start mouthing off. That probably means I'm not ready.