November 1, 2007

Thanking God because ....

I passed the Massachusetts Bar Exam!!!

And while many might say "I told you so", I was far, far from certain. The rush of relief I am feeling is like nothing I have ever experienced before. I just pray all my other friends have passed too - I wouldn't wish going through the bar exam again on my worst enemy. Even though I don't have one - but if I did ...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congradulations!!!! What a relief, even though it was inevitable. I miss you but and so happy that you're happily married and on your way to being a damn good lawyer!

Jack Ensor said...

Good Job! Now to change the name on the license :) We're all proud of you. Now go out there and bust peoples' balls. I don't know. That's what lawyers do right? Whatever. Congratulations.

hootenannie said...

You are amazing. So good to talk to you today!!!!! I am proud of you.