Krista tagged me and its a good thing - or I might never have blogged again. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I have a new laptop so no more excuses. For the next two full months, I will be out of town at least one night of every weekend. It's all fun stuff but I'm exhausted just thinking about. But I'm planning to do better and post more recaps (if only for your sake, Mom).
So here goes the tag ...
Eight things I look forward to...
1. Going to Maine this weekend with Dan (no dog!)
2. All of the weddings we’re going to in August (three in one month – all out of town!)
3. Every Friday around 6pm – freedom!
4. Any opportunity to eat good pizza
5. Going to bed each night
6. Vacation. Whenever that may be ...
7. A nightly snuggle on the couch with Flutie
8. Warm weather
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Spent 10 hours at work
2. Sat in traffic
3. Ordered Indian take-out for dinner
4. Slogged through a vigorous work out on the elliptical machine
5. Watched the Red Sox beat the A’s (on TV)
6. Daydreamed about going to the Seychelles
7. Played with Flutie
8. Read (most of) this week's Economist
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Lose 10lbs.
2. Eat pizza everyday
3. Enjoy exercise (notice a theme here?)
4. Live outside the U.S. for a few years
5. See my friends and family more often (the ones who don’t live in MA … so, most of them)
6. Get a job that I love (or even like)
7. Bring Flutie with me everywhere
8. Speak another language
8 Shows I Watch (in no particular order):
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Mad Men
4. The Biggest Loser
5. The Daily Show/Colbert Report (I consider them a package deal)
6. The Deadliest Catch
7. Intervention
8. The Bachelor and Bachelorette (secret, now not-secret, shame! gah!)
And there you have it! If you "tag" yourself let me know ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment