Picked up this "tag" from my dear, long-lost but now-found (thanks to Facebook) high school friend, Julie -- the perfect blog filler for a night that I am in between "getting sick" and "already sick". [Edited to add: turns out the icky, getting-sick feeling is thanks to flu shot side-effects; who knew you had to get sick to keep from getting sick?]
i am: a wife, a friend, a lawyer, impatient
i think: that Flutie is the best and cutest dog in the whole wide world
i know: that everything is going to be okay
i want: to be able to eat cheese, chocolate and french fries without gaining weight
i have: so much more than I deserve
i wish: that so many of my friends and family weren't far, far away
i hate: snobs
i miss: being a nanny (sometimes)
i fear: mediocrity
i feel: like I need to jump start my mind, body and soul
i hear: the new Adele album playing on my iTunes
i smell: nothing because I am congested, blech
i crave: cheese, always, like a freakin' mouse
i search: for close, real girl friends who "get me"
i wonder: if I will ever live outside the United States
i regret: not writing as many real letters as I used to
i love: waking up at my leisure without an alarm or obligations
i ache: when Dan is far away
i care: who wins the upcoming election
i always: eat breakfast
i am not: afraid to admit when I'm wrong
i believe: that we all need each other
i dance: after a few glasses of wine
i sing: my heart out when I'm by myself
i don't always: have the right words on the tip of my tongue
i fight: rarely
i write: to be known
i win: at being the Queen of Punctuality
i lose: my cool very rarely
i wish: that the next season of Mad Men wasn't so long from now
i never: let a slice of pizza go uneaten
i confuse: Flutie
i listen: intently
i can usually be found: wondering what to make for dinner
i am scared: of spiders and snakes
i need: to just talk it out
i am happy: that the holidays are just around the corner
Not "tagging" any one in return, but let me know if you're going to do it also. Happy Monday!
October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment